Where did my post go

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Missingmylife42

Where did my post go

Post by Missingmylife42 »

I had a post on here me and my husband posted it was quite long and its gone ummmm it was just posted this afternoon...
AliPasha1

Re: Where did my post go

Post by AliPasha1 »

I replied to it in detail and why did the Mods delete it?Are the Mods afraid of the truth now? :twisted:

Ali
Diagnosed for PNE by Dr. Jerome Weiss in June 2007.Started PT with Amy Stein in NYC.
PT for almost 3 years now without any results.
Pudendal Nerve blocks in August,2007 by Dr. Quesda left me with sitting pain.
Unilateral TIR approach with Dr. Bautrant on 18 Febuary,2010 with no major improvements and sitting is much worse.
MRI By Dr. Potter reveals nerve entrapment in the ST,AC and DN.
Dorsal Nerve Decompression surgery on April 8,2011
Redo surgery by Dr. Hibner on July 18,2011
Missingmylife42

:?: THAT MAKES ME :? :? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: We are looking for advice not to be turned away, i feel like i got slapped in the face..
Karyn

Post by Karyn »

Mods,
Could you please explain why the post was removed? I'm not requesting the content of the post but merely don't want to inadvertently make the same mistake.
Respectfully,
Karyn
Ultra Sound in 03/08 showed severely retroverted, detaching uterus with mulitple fibroids and ovarian cysts.
Pressure and pain in lower abdomen and groin area was unspeakable and devastating.
Total lap hysterectomy in 06/08, but damage was already done.
EMG testing in NH in 04/10 - bilateral PN and Ilioinguals
3T MRI at HSS, NY in 09/10
Bilateral TG surgery with Dr. Conway on 03/29/11. Bilat ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neurectomy 03/12. TCD surgery 04/14.
sgrandy

Post by sgrandy »

That is the first time I have heard of a post being deleted....at least on this forum...hopefully it was an accident?? I actually am interested in the content of the post....would be nice to know what we aren't supposed to say or questions we aren't supposed to ask on this forum.....
AliPasha1

Post by AliPasha1 »

I want my reply back in it's original context and I would also like to know which mod removed the post?By the way,what I posted in the post about Dr. Quesada and Dr. Conway was posted on Pudendal.info many times before by me and it was never deleted.
Last edited by AliPasha1 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diagnosed for PNE by Dr. Jerome Weiss in June 2007.Started PT with Amy Stein in NYC.
PT for almost 3 years now without any results.
Pudendal Nerve blocks in August,2007 by Dr. Quesda left me with sitting pain.
Unilateral TIR approach with Dr. Bautrant on 18 Febuary,2010 with no major improvements and sitting is much worse.
MRI By Dr. Potter reveals nerve entrapment in the ST,AC and DN.
Dorsal Nerve Decompression surgery on April 8,2011
Redo surgery by Dr. Hibner on July 18,2011
Missingmylife42

i want my post back to please in its oringal form and also the post i put up titled WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?????? PLEASE..
Mod4

Post by Mod4 »

Please note that as Moderators of this forum we do from time to time remove posts to a Quarantine area for discussion and editing as we see fit as Moderators of this forum. We do not delete posts unless they are in breach of our Code of Conduct or are as a result of spammer activity.

Please note that the post in question and replies will be reinstated ASAP.

The Moderators of this forum are located Worldwide and therefore have many time differences to encounter hence the delay in replacing posts into the public forum. We are all volunteers and try our best to keep things on an even keel here - even if it does take us a little time.
We work as a TEAM on many issues and do confer on issues relating to the forum and its operations which include postings and threads.

Regards

The Moderators of HOPE

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”