Doctors - Ontario, Canada

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Tara S

Doctors - Ontario, Canada

Post by Tara S »

I'm not sure where to post this - if there is a better spot please let me know.

It was a bit of a challenge to find a doctor at the start of my PN journey so wanted to provide an update for anyone in Ontario that might be facing the same issue.
Dr. Allan Gordon was previously based out of Mt. Sinai - Wasser Pain Management Centre in Toronto. Unfortunately he is not practicing at present (although that my change after April 2018).

Dr. Nucielo Lemos is now at Mt. Sinai - He is a urognynecologist with additional expertise in Neuropelveology. He works very closely with Dr. Phillip Peng (Anasthesiologist). I believe both Dr. Peng and Dr. Flamer provide guided nerve blocks.

In Ottawa, ON Dr. Sony Singh (Gynecologist) is PN aware and does transvaginal nerve blocks. His colleague Dr. Yvette Goddard at the Pain Clinic at the Ottawa Hospital was training to complete guided blocks last year.
Violet M

Re: Doctors - Ontario, Canada

Post by Violet M »

Thanks for this info, Tara. I'm sure it will be helpful for many Canadians.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”