Level of pain and time of day

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
Cade

Level of pain and time of day

Post by Cade »

For the last few months, the correlation between my level and pain and time of day has been opposite of what is typically seen in people with PN.

I wake up in the morning with noticeable pelvic discomfort which goes away when I get up and move around. If I try to sit on my cushion or stand for a long period in the first few hours of the day, though, PN pain comes in fairly quickly (within an hour usually) but after about midday my tolerance for all pain-related activities increases drastically.

What can this mean?
Violet M

Re: Level of pain and time of day

Post by Violet M »

Not sure I have a good answer for you, Cade. Often when people have muscle related pain they are stiff and sore in the morning and as they move about and limber up they feel better as the day wears on. Maybe your problem is related to muscle tension? Just speculating of course.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”