Post PNE Dr. Dellon surgical update

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
April

Re: Post PNE Dr. Dellon surgical update

Post by April »

I'm so sorry that the surgery wasn't successful, kgb. It can take many months for decompression surgery of the pudendal nerve to reduce pain. Did Dr. Dellon tell you how soon you'd feel improvements for this surgery? Did he conclude that he didn't go up high enough? I do think stimulators are both safe and fairly successful (in comparison to many other pelvic pain treatments). I am going to try that if my upcoming surgery doesn't work.

April
Ray P.

Post by Ray P. »

update please
kgb

Post by kgb »

Hi MRN87 and All:

Has anyone found any relief since your failed Dellon surgery? Mine was a failed Dellon surgery, resected the pfcn. In worse pain than before surgery.

Hoping someone has found help and can share their experience?

Thank you!
Frankiet

Post by Frankiet »

Update Dec 29 2019. Still feeling great after the Dr. Dellon surgery in 2015. Not taking any medication other than bi annual Lupron for prostate cancer. Able to sit comfortably for long periods of time. No pain!
saint

Post by saint »

Can you tell us how you're doing?

I have been at the end of my rope!!! My pudendal nerve pain is EXCRUCIATING. The pelvic pain is so bad I cannot walk. I laid in bed just hanging on. At least once a weak I beg for death it's that bad. I have considered the surgery but have read mixed results. I'm here because of medical intervention and I desperately need relief.

How have you fared?
rjm53

Post by rjm53 »

Frank:

Can you update us on our status with respect to pain now several years out.

Thanks,

RJM
meti

Post by meti »

Hello,
so Frankiet if I understood corect your problem was induced from radiation? I have burning pain in perineum and everything began during a CT scan with contrast when I sudenly felt heat in my pelvis area and after that a sensation like a cell burned out.

Return to “SURGERY”