Recent Botox procedure

Botox options, which Doctors use this form of treatment and techniques offered.
Chocolatemom

Recent Botox procedure

Post by Chocolatemom »

Hi all,
I had Botox injections for Pelvic Floor muscle spasms with Dr. Castellanos in Phoenix on November 5th. For the first few days, I actually had reduced pain because of Lidocaine injections they had injected locally to help with flare they said would accompany treatment
Unfortunately now I am in the middle of said flare and am experiencing more pain than prior to procedure. I know results/reaction to Botox can be extremely varied, but for those who had success, would you be willing to share how far out from procedure it took to "kick in"? Thanks.
April

Re: Recent Botox procedure

Post by April »

I'm so sorry about the flare. Puffsplus just posted about two treatments, one of which was botox. He has had a reduction in pain already, but you could pm him to see if he has any more info that would be helpful to you.

April
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

I have never been told you can flare after Botox . Why would Botox cause a flare?
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Possibly from the irritation from the needles or some people react to Botox -- maybe a sensitivity to it? That's just my best guess.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “BOTOX”