Dellon Surgery

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
regeneration

Dellon Surgery

Post by regeneration »

Can anyone express your surgery experience for Dr. Dellon if you have been performed by Dr. Dellon. May you express your experience associated with his surgery successful rate, skill and skill and so on.
frigator

Re: Dellon Surgery

Post by frigator »

Well there are a some sad stories buried in the old posts on this forum. Just type in Dellon in the search bar up above and you can read some posts back from 2010 and 2011 where some people intially got better but eventually the pain came back, in some people worse than before. But there are success stories here and there.

I recently got evaluated by Dr. Dellon who said I had pfcn problems, but two nerve blocks later and now they think the pudendal nerve is involved so gonna have another nerve block down the line. Dr Dellon recommendated a resection of the pfcn. He quoted a 90% success rate to me. I have decided not to have surgery with Dr Dellon. He works with no nurse now, at least in the Baltimore office. There are people on the forum who can share their experience. He did my knee back in 2014 and it was a success but took a whole year to get better. So for me, back then, he was the right surgeon for the job. But the pelvis is another matter and do your research before getting surgery.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”