Dr Prologo

Discuss different Pain Management Options; Medication options including side effects and Worldwide variances in names etc.
jaxi123

Dr Prologo

Post by jaxi123 »

Has anyone seen him lately. He says technology has come a long way in 3 yrs and cryo is working better
Ziebkascz

Re: Dr Prologo

Post by Ziebkascz »

Hello. I’m interested in seeing Dr Prologo. Does anyone have the contact information? I can’t find anything except a hospital number. No direct line? Email? Also, can anyone share experience with him. Thanks!
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

The contact information we have for him is at the following link:

http://www.pudendalhope.info/node/58

J. David Prologo, MD, FSIR, ABOM-D

Dr. Prologo is an interventional radiologist who specializes in the use of advanced imaging guidance to treat pain, including pelvic pain.

Division of Interventional Radiology and Image Guided Medicine
Emory University School of Medicine Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences
1364 Clifton Road NE, Suite AG05
Atlanta, GA 30322
Tel: 404.778.4747
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
stephanies

Post by stephanies »

I had cryoablation with Dr. Prologo In 2016 and I did not have any improvement after a huge pain flare from the procedure. I have not seen any studies he has published in the years since I saw him although he has collected data from his patients.

Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
Ziebkascz

Post by Ziebkascz »

Thanks. Where is your pain, Stephanie’s? Trying to determine if this will work for me. I sent in my paperwork to get referred.
John Carter

Post by John Carter »

I saw prologo... he said that he could only do the pudendal and with cryo if it did stop sensory signals it would be bad pain signals but also every sense signal.... and he said it would be permanant if it got the nerve.... So supposed to leave motor function but goodbye to all the normal stuff
John Carter

Post by John Carter »

I saw prologo... he said that he could only do the pudendal and with cryo if it did stop sensory signals it would be bad pain signals but also every sense signal.... and he said it would be permanant if it got the nerve.... So supposed to leave motor function but goodbye to all the normal stuff
zamboni

Post by zamboni »

Can you explain your post a bit more?The goodbye to all the normal stuff part? and whatever else you were saying?I am curious as i am a male been suffering for 3 years after i had a vasectomy it started even had a reversal and it became worse i live in florida been to so many docs most of which know nothing. been on pain meds and getting nowhere with PT for months and nerve blocks and botox and every other thing tried..i qualified for the drg trial but have read nothing but horror stories about the permenant devices all failing and cuasing more pain to patients then if they never did it..i came accross dr prolongo and thought this is too good to be true..nobody in here seems to be discussing this option and i am waiting on a call back from this place to get some information...what functions do you lose? or do they not even know..can males get this done? and do you lose all sexual function and get incontinence?
John Carter

Post by John Carter »

Prologo said it would be total block that would do the same as a Pudendal nerve block... and he said cryo would "JUST" be sensory without motor... but hear different here...

for pain relief and desperate for help to try to survive i just started kratom after Dr took last pain pills away and just uses the pump now.... So Red Kratom is most pain relief with less other effects for the green and white.... 1/4th to 1/5 of the other sites shown

here you go guys https://herbal-rva.com/page/1/?s=Specio ... obsn5PFLXM
Stich

Post by Stich »

I'm planning to see him, any update on side effects (for males)

Return to “PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS”