Hibner or Dellon or someone else?

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
saint

Hibner or Dellon or someone else?

Post by saint »

I have been through the ringer and know I have to do something but I'm not sure who the best choice would be at this point. Can anyone remark on what doctor they would recommend the most for this? I was going to see one doctor but realized he was not the right one to work on me.
jaxi123

Re: Hibner or Dellon or someone else?

Post by jaxi123 »

Definitely not Dellon
April

Post by April »

I agree with Jaxi. Definitely not Dellon. I would see Hibner. He is in the process of setting up his own practice. He thinks it will be ready in September or October.

April
zamboni

Post by zamboni »

can anyone elaborate on why people are saying not dr dellon? im trying to understand what his situation is on here. i see he has treated patients for PN and also for posterier femoral nerve entrapments which is apparently another main nerve that cuases pain when sitting. ive been suffering for 3 years and have gotten nowhere in florida and im trying to figure out about dr dellon and why people are saying avoid him.
chloe

Post by chloe »

I recommend Dr. HIbner. I was his 20th surgical patient back in 2007. I am 95% better...only have a flare up if I sit for hours without getting up. I need to use my sit/stand desk more often.. :roll: Best of luck to you!
Aug-06: PNE as a result of 15+ years of weightlifting (32 years of age)
Apr 07: Evaluation/PNMLT in Houston
Aug 07: Surgery with Dr. Hibner -- I was his 20th patient (approx).
I consider myself to be 90 - 95 % improved. The only thing I can no longer do is exercise strenuously - that is OK with me!! :)
I can walk for exercise, hike, and use the elliptical -- all very carefully of course.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Hey Chloe, it's great to hear that you are still doing so well! Made my day when I saw your post.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
rjm53

Post by rjm53 »

Could someone please elaborate what the issues are with Dr Delllon. I have recently been in touch with him and know about him from his website and articles but have no firsthand knowledge.

Thanks
Mitzt

Post by Mitzt »

I believe his is only consulting and not doing anymore surgeries
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

Do you research on every doctor familiar with PNE. Much more research should be done before doctors butcher us up even more.
I am completely Doctorless. I have been to the best of the best and the surgeries were a failure for me . I had to give up work and now live by the skin of my teeth. Suffered for 20 years and I tried to deal with this all on my own.
Mookers123

Post by Mookers123 »

Have you tried Botox with Dr.HIbner?

Return to “SURGERY”