Dr. Attaman

Pudendal nerve blocks, Botox, Pulsed radio frequency
Dr. Jason G. Attaman

Re: Dr. Attaman

Post by Dr. Jason G. Attaman »

mod3 wrote:Just to clarify, this is a section of the forum specific to Dr. Attaman. I think everyone can understand that is what Dr. Attaman is referring to -- not the entire pudendalhope.org forum.

Violet/Mod3
Yes, absolutely, thank you for the clarification! Dr. Attaman
kathyd

Re: Dr. Elkwood in NJ

Post by kathyd »

Hi,
This message is for the administrators, and moderators. I tried to address it directly to them but the site wouldn't allow to me. I am hoping to reach Violet or other moderators.
I was a member of the boards for years. I suffer from severe anal rectal pain and I think Violet may remember me as someone who has tried many things without relief..
I have a question. Have you heard of a Dr. Andrew Elkwood at the "Advanced Center at the Institute for Plastic Surgery Reconstruction" in NJ. He has many locations and his site says he treats Pudendal pain. Many doctors claim this ,so I wanted to check to see if you had heard of him.

Mine is a long story, but I am looking for a doctor who treats PN locally before a taking a long trip to see a doctor out west.
My brain has become reset to see pain as the norm and I must reset it and calm it down in order to feel better.
I am not interested in surgery as that's what caused my severe pain...IMHO. .Just wanted to learn more about him and his treatments before maybe traveling to see a doctor out West.
I wanted to check with you regarding DR. Elkwood or anyone else in my area first.

Thank you very much in advance, and Be well!
Regards,
Kathy Doherty
EquestrianwithPN

Re: Dr. Attaman

Post by EquestrianwithPN »

I have seen Dr. Attaman since 2019. He did a nerve block to confirm that I indeed have PN. When the results were positive he referred me to a pelvic floor PT. He also prescribed a combo of duloxetine and gabapentin to manage the pain. These medications have made daily activities much more bearable for me. Since the PT did not resolve my pain he has since suggested the regenexx/botox/RF treatment. Unfortunately insurance does not currently cover this procedure and I'm currently working through other chronic health issues so I haven't scheduled the procedure yet. I am looking forward to trying this and would love to hear from anyone who has had this procedure.

Return to “Dr. Jason Attaman, DO”