Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine - Treatment Plan

Nerve blocks using many techniques, and medications - options discussed in detail
tonygret

Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine - Treatment Plan

Post by tonygret »

It's been a while since I posted on this site. Sadly, my condition deteriorated after numerous tests, injections, PT, and a bad surgery in France.

However, I am always looking for any possible way to reduce this intractable pain without being gullible. I recently moved from California (as tens of thousands of others, and I recently found a place in Florida called Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine in Palm Beach. First, they don't take Medicare or supplements, which always makes me wary. Bit, the first consult yesterday went very well. The doctor spent almost 2 hours with me going over my extensive medical charts, my history and doing a physical exam. Everyone there was very nice and very thorough.

Of course, the plan of treatment will take six weeks, involve medications, PT, and a series of different injections and cost a lot of out-of-pocket money. Most injections for me have had marginal results, some more than others. So I have two questions.

Has anyone heard of or had any experience with Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine in any of their offices?
https://www.pelvicrehabilitation.com/lo ... -beach-fl/

What are your thoughts on their proposed treatment?
Middle aged male suffering excruciating pain from pudendal neuralgia since 2013. Tried nerve blocks, caudal block, back surgery, and a dozen different medications. Surgery 2018. My condition grows worse every month. Can not sit at all.
jaxi123

Re: Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine - Treatment Plan

Post by jaxi123 »

Did you get any improvement by going through this pelvic rehabilitation program

Return to “NERVE BLOCKS”