Pudendal Neuralgia?

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
SashaEE

Pudendal Neuralgia?

Post by SashaEE »

Hi all

I'm glad that I found this forum, maybe i'll get some useful information.

I'm 46 and about 2.5 years ago I had a lot of problems with my back, I didn't get to the root of the issue but I think it stemmed from having Kyphosis, I was having nerve problems and pain in my lower back, legs, feet, and arms. At the start of my issues, I noticed a redness on the tip of my penis and it was itchy at first. I went to the doctor and he thought it was balanitis, so he prescribed me some cream, it made no difference whatsoever.

Now since then my issues have got progressively better, but the redness on the tip of my penis has not gone away in all this time. Also occasionally I get a shooting nerve pain from my pelvis down to my penis, usually after a visit to the gym.

Now i'm also having some sexual issues with libido, and reduced sensitivity in the tip of my penis. When I am having sex it feels like only a part of my penis tip is stimulated and the rest is numb. Also It just feels like there is not much going on down there these days, I can still get aroused and masturbate/have sex but it takes a while. Also, strangely enough i'm getting more morning woods than I probably ever had, but minus the libido.

Anyway wondering if perhaps someone has had a similar ailment

Thanks in advance for any replies

Return to “UK & IRELAND”