Share your Dr.Hibner Botox experience?

Botox options, which Doctors use this form of treatment and techniques offered.
JakeFromPA

Share your Dr.Hibner Botox experience?

Post by JakeFromPA »

If you have gotten Botox injections from Dr. Hibner (AZ), How did they go?
Did you get any relief?
Did you get any side effects?
Seeking experience more specifically targeted for Operator Internus/Alcocks Canal, but anything is welcomed.
Thanks for any insight, be well.
Violet M

Re: Share your Dr.Hibner Botox experience?

Post by Violet M »

HI Jake,

I haven't had Botox personally but I know people who did - some who went to Hibner. My understanding is that typically it provides some temporary relief - maybe several months.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

It did not work at all. A complete waste of my time and money.
ladygul01

Post by ladygul01 »

To tell the truth, I haven't had it done yet, but I would love to have it done. I will do this as soon as possible. I will share my experiences after I have it done :)
CarlieK

Post by CarlieK »

I did not have positive results with Botox injections in Phoenix - Hibner. I recently went to a Uro-gyn at the medical school here in Tulsa. She had my case - two PNE surgeries and I lived on Valium suppositories for several years; Dr. Price (Uro-Gyn and the branch of the Oklahoma Medical School) called me and ask if I would like to have a new procedure - it had to be blessed by the American Medical Association and I was her first patient. Medical schools will have advanced procedures over private practice doctors. I said yes, had it and am so glad. It was so simple. I had surgery in France in 1999; again surgery with Hibner in 2008; and in 2018, I had this new procedure which worked wonders for me. I drove my car to her office; lots of medical students watching - learning - and did the first procedure - and drove home. Lay down and rest, then prepared dinner. A week later - the spasms were subsiding and I was greatly improved. The second procedure: I was advised to have a driver to get home and glad I did. It was a hand-holding nurse that got me through it; and I went home - rested and prepared dinner again. A week later, I had absolutely no pain whatsoever - and my panties stay dry. All is normal with me now. I live my life pain free of PNE. She wanted to see me for a second treatment at 6 months and now I go 1 1/2 years between. My panties stay dry and that is nice. Medical schools have access to the latest medicine long before private practices. Some "experts" are dated I think. I knew more than they did. This procedure has been a blessing for me. Consider it.
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

So what exactly was the treatment you had that has freed you from pain ?

Return to “BOTOX”