Post Pudental nerve decompression surgery

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
Milly

Re: Post Pudental nerve decompression surgery

Post by Milly »

Like you I have had pudental nerve pain since 2018
Although I have had nerve decompression surgery I am still struggling to be honest.
I take pregablin amitriptyline and duloxotine for the pain Also Gabapentin cream if I have a flare up.
I try to remain as active as possible but find the more I try to do I seem to aggravate the nerve.
I have also had two nerve blocks which seem to help for a while and am waiting to have another one at the moment.

The hospital whereI have the nerve block is Manchester and I had my surgery in France by Dr Bautrant

Hope this information is useful.

Take care
pudendalpainindia

Post by pudendalpainindia »

Milly how are your sexual symptoms? Vaginal numbness etc. Have you seen improvement in sensation (if you had any numbness)
Tropikid

Post by Tropikid »

The world may never know...
pudendalpainindia wrote:Milly how are your sexual symptoms? Vaginal numbness etc. Have you seen improvement in sensation (if you had any numbness)
Agnies

Post by Agnies »

Hi, my name is Agnies. I have horrible pain, unbelievable, agonising. Nothing helped. I had pain block injections and some surgical intervention into my groins which perhaps caused additiona neuralgia.
Do you know anyone, who does Femoral Cutaneous decompression surgery or pudental nerve decompression surgery.

My pelvis and hips are siff, the hamstrings numbed, adductor number, groins numbed, pelvic floor numbed.

The doctors are playing games, they pretend that I have something , they send me around, away, some says we cannot help.

Please adivce.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Hi Agnies,

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you have having such a rough time.

You can access the list of doctors here. https://www.pudendalhope.info/list-of-doctors-2/
Some of them do pudendal nerve decompression surgery and possibly femoral cutaneous nerve decompression. I don't know what country you live in so I don't want to suggest where you could go for a doctor.

Have you been evaluated by a physical therapist yet?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “SURGERY”