if decompression is not effective

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Pwr

if decompression is not effective

Post by Pwr »

Good morning. I'm from Poland. my horror started a year ago. I have had 2 physiotherapy treatments and Botox and I still live in pain. I am able to mutilate my physiological functionality and do something that will stop my pain. of course, apart from decompression. I no longer have any strength left for this disease. I suffer from deep depression and I don't go to work. I isolated myself from family and friends. he wants to end it even at the cost of handicap. just make sure it doesn't hurt. are there such options. Can the pudendal nerve be cut?
harry_nerve

Re: if decompression is not effective

Post by harry_nerve »

Deleted
Last edited by harry_nerve on Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
harry_nerve

Post by harry_nerve »

Deleted
Last edited by harry_nerve on Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stephanies

Post by stephanies »

Pwr,

I understand how you feel. Unfortunately, cutting the nerve isn’t a solution to PN pain. Are you able to have MRIs of both your lumbar spine and pelvis/sacrum? I ask because I think it is a good idea to rule in or out spine issues (including bulging discs, annular tears, Tarlov Cysts, tethered cord, etc.) as possible underlying issues. Dr. Michael Hibner, a PN doctor who primarily practices in the U.S. in Arizona, is from Poland and I think he travels to back there a few times a year to consult with and do procedures for patients. You could contact his office by phone or email for more information.

Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
Pwr

Post by Pwr »

Thank you for your answer. I have had L/S and pelvic MRIs done. there is nothing disturbing in the descriptions.
Pwr

Post by Pwr »

harry_nerve wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:39 pm Belgium is less than 2 hour flight from Poland. 100 percent contact Dr bollens. renaud.bollens@gmail.com
I am glad I had decompression.
Has your pain gone completely?

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”