Let me offically introduce myself

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
mom

Let me offically introduce myself

Post by mom »

Hello to the HOPE world.
I found this site shortly after thanksgiving in 2010. ( I beleive by divine intervention)
My 7 year old has been suffering since age 4 1/2, and we had been to SEVERAL doctors.
Her story is in the announcements and community section "the journey of a child"
I am SO thankful for this site. For the kind and helpful people I have met.
We have secured an appt. with Dr. Hibner in the spring.
My daughter has CONSTANT clitoral itch. Also always feeling like she needs to go to bathroom and never feeling emptied. Her right hip was out of alignment prior to finding this site. We began PT ( based on the info and opinions I learned here) And after our 4th PT visit we (she) held alignment.
I am a person of faith, and am trusting God for a miracle concerning my little angel.
Thank you for this forum!
MOM
gracie

Re: Let me offically introduce myself

Post by gracie »

Hi Mom,
I am a mother of two girls. I have had PN pain for over 2 yrs. I am constantly thinking thank god this happened to me and not one of them. I just wanted to offer you understanding and hope. I will pray for your little angel. A child should not have to endure this pain. Keep your faith strong and be optimistic that Dr. Hibner and help her.
Sending all my wishes for your baby!
Gracie
PN Pain started 12/08
Numerous nerve blocks
Diagnosed 6/09 - Pudendal nerve blocks
TIR Surgery 2/10
Still have PN pain and still looking for cure
mom

Post by mom »

Gracie,
Thank you for your support and prayers.
We are on the journey and our hope is in the Lord :D
Bless you.
I hope you are in the healing process. My prayers are with you as well
MOM
mom

Post by mom »

They have moved our journey to the spiritual forum, but we are pressing on. Still in the process of elimination as we lead up to tour appt. with Dr. Hibner. Upper and lower GI this coming week. Tummy pain seems to be bad the last couple of weeks( i am thinking it could be pelvic pain instead of tummy??) IDK
This is such a LONG process. But I will keep fighting for my baby!
MOM

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”