"Hard Flaccid" Breakdown

Hysterectomy, Ovary Removal, SIJD, Piriformis Syndrome etc
koshu

Re: "Hard Flaccid" Breakdown + Treatment

Post by koshu »

harry_nerve wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:42 pm People are real desperate on here to get better so they can see this and try pursue it. I'm just making a comment to make sure people don't consider something so silly and damaging. Address the root cause, the compression
A lumbar sympathectomy is a common medical procedure. It is not silly or damaging. It is most commonly used for treating pain, however, as the study shows, it also has huge benefits for those with ED caused by "cavernous adrenergic hypertone", also known as hard flaccid. The first people are starting to get this as a treatment option for hard flaccid and it appears to be achieving a complete reversal of symptoms. This is a revelation with a condition which afflicts many, where many treatment options have been tried, generally with little to no success.

Living with hard flaccid is an absolute living hell. You're absolutely right that people are desperate. but I don't blame people for pursuing this and I will be watching the results with interest. It's also worth noting that the first stage in the procedure is a temporary nerve block. Only if that gives good results is a permanent sympathectomy considered.
benraycamp0

Post by benraycamp0 »

Koshu - how have you been since the Bollens surgery? Any improvement in your symptoms?
I also remember you mentioned the myofascial treatment - any luck with that?
koshu

Post by koshu »

benraycamp0 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:10 pm Koshu - how have you been since the Bollens surgery? Any improvement in your symptoms?
I also remember you mentioned the myofascial treatment - any luck with that?
Hey, no, neither treatment has had any success unfortunately. Looking back I have no idea why i was so optimistic about the myofascial treatment and I lost a lot of money getting it done. Bollens surgery was a complete waste of time and I’m even more numb than before, it can take up to 2 years to recover, I think the best case scenario is I get back to where I was before.

Really interested in this lumbar treatment, the early results are highly promising. I’ve felt for a while that it was caused by an overactive sympathetic nervous system but didn’t realise a procedure like that existed.
happyman

Post by happyman »

harry_nerve wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:42 pm People are real desperate on here to get better so they can see this and try pursue it. I'm just making a comment to make sure people don't consider something so silly and damaging. Address the root cause, the compression
Again, harry nerve, I ask what doctor is performing this surgery without making clear the risks with the patient beforehand. whatever doctor that is, should immediately have their license removed.

As for your compression comment, a lot of guys have gotten scans and found no compression at all. is there something you know that their radiologists dont? please share if so
harry_nerve

Post by harry_nerve »

Last edited by harry_nerve on Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
harry_nerve

Post by harry_nerve »

Last edited by harry_nerve on Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
harry_nerve

Post by harry_nerve »

harry_nerve

Post by harry_nerve »

Marone87

Post by Marone87 »

I agree . I got the L2/L3 sympathetic nerve block as well and I have a myriad of hard flaccid symptoms and none of them resolved after the block. A case where one person got a specific nerve block and got relief does not mean that is the solution for everyone . Would need a case study of a significant amount of people to say it’s a reliable treatment .
harry_nerve

Post by harry_nerve »

Last edited by harry_nerve on Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “ASSOCIATED DISORDERS”