Experiences with Dr. Aaron Filler?

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
rainbowbutterfly

Experiences with Dr. Aaron Filler?

Post by rainbowbutterfly »

I was doing some Googling and he came up. This is his site.
https://www.nervemed.com/open-mr-interventional/
Violet M

Re: Experiences with Dr. Aaron Filler?

Post by Violet M »

You can put the name "Filler" in the search bar in the upper right and read the posts about him on this forum. Ezer and StephanieS both had surgery from him. I do not know of many patients who had improvement in PNE after surgery from him. That doesn't mean they don't exist -- I just don't know of them.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
stephanies

Post by stephanies »

I had surgery with Dr. Filler in 2006. My op report from the surgery indicates that he cured my sciatica with piriformis injections. I only had pudendal pain, never had sciatica. I did have a piriformis injection with him prior to surgery, however, it did not change my pudendal pain at all.
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
sweetMama

Post by sweetMama »

stephanies wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:45 pm I had surgery with Dr. Filler in 2006. My op report from the surgery indicates that he cured my sciatica with piriformis injections. I only had pudendal pain, never had sciatica. I did have a piriformis injection with him prior to surgery, however, it did not change my pudendal pain at all.
May I ask what helped you get better?
Staypositive

Post by Staypositive »

My MRN took about 4 months.
I can't really understand fully his detailed report - the results, notices some cyst and abnormalities in the impar ganglion and pudendal area - but not in clear English way too technical and certainly no diagnosis or recommendation.
My symptoms are loss of sensation in the penis (ed).

Return to “SURGERY”