Spine map for all drg locations and all spine ports

Read about the latest Technology, which Doctors are performing this technique and the advantages and disadvantages of this cutting edge pain management therapy.
Kit

Spine map for all drg locations and all spine ports

Post by Kit »

In case you get a neurostimulator, whether DRG or any other, you will need a map of where each spine “port” controls on your body.

Just google Dermatome Map, and there are many images of the spine and where each port controls.

My pain was from pudendal nerve, and they hooked my leads to s2 and s3. I had pain when I sat, the pain was on my backside and penis.

From the demote map, you can clearly see what spots on your body each port controls.
Kit Male age 74 Sitting pains started 10/2003. I have had about 14 years of pudendal nerve pain, including 3 surgeries by Ansell, Filler, and Hibner. None did any good. But finally, I discovered the DRG (dorsal root ganglion) neurostimulator. It was implanted on Dec 28, 2017. It has been a miracle to me. My quality of life has improved 95%, and reduced the pain by about 60%. Anyone with Pudendal pain should consider a DRG neurostimulator.
April

Re: Spine map for all drg locations and all spine ports

Post by April »

Thanks for the info, Kit!

April
vonmarie

Post by vonmarie »

Thank you! - Vonnie
bartland

Post by bartland »

This is so useful; thank you! It looks like my issues are coming from s2 & s3...possibly s4 as well.

Kit wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:54 pm In case you get a neurostimulator, whether DRG or any other, you will need a map of where each spine “port” controls on your body.

Just google Dermatome Map, and there are many images of the spine and where each port controls.

My pain was from pudendal nerve, and they hooked my leads to s2 and s3. I had pain when I sat, the pain was on my backside and penis.

From the demote map, you can clearly see what spots on your body each port controls.

Return to “NEUROSTIMULATION”