Does Dr. Filler accept insurance?

Discuss here about Medical Disability claims and Insurance possibilities for PN treatment options
Faith

Re: Does Dr. Filler accept insurance?

Post by Faith »

Is this only in the newsletter because I can't find anything about it on Filler's website. I know someone who is considering having his surgery. I have tried to warm her and told her to talk to people on this forum, but I think she just wants to be cured so bad and that's all she can think of right now. I asked her about the ipod facetime, but she said he didn't say anything about it at their appointment last week. I wanted a link to be able to show her.
-11/08 vulvodynia began around conception of first & only pregnancy
-3/10 sacral/sitting pain began after SIJD manipulation
-Progressive widespread pain- central sensitization
-PT, meds, injections, botox, ESWT = debilitated.
-5/12 Potter MRI - scarring of left ST, coccygeous & posterior alcock
-12/12 - left FAI/labral hip tear surgery
2014-2019 managed w/ gabapentin, massage, and lifestyle mod
2020 - big flare up
www.thepurposeofpain.blogspot.com
Karyn

Post by Karyn »

Hi Faith,
Yes, that info is from the newsletter. I signed up for it via email a few months ago, not because I'm interested in Filler but because, well, it's info. No other reason, really. I also tried to view the newsletter via his site but was unsuccessful. I don't know how Charlie was able to post the image but he's a genius! :)
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Is she having PN decompression surgery or is it his famous obturator surgery? Either way, I wish her the best. Maybe you could copy the URL to this topic and send it to her in an email?
Warm regards,
Karyn
Ultra Sound in 03/08 showed severely retroverted, detaching uterus with mulitple fibroids and ovarian cysts.
Pressure and pain in lower abdomen and groin area was unspeakable and devastating.
Total lap hysterectomy in 06/08, but damage was already done.
EMG testing in NH in 04/10 - bilateral PN and Ilioinguals
3T MRI at HSS, NY in 09/10
Bilateral TG surgery with Dr. Conway on 03/29/11. Bilat ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neurectomy 03/12. TCD surgery 04/14.
grerichm

Post by grerichm »

Hi Karyn, are you having surgery with dr conway soon? I was given his name by my urologist here in philly, and wanted to know how you like him, and what you are having done. i will send you a PM.

Thanks,
Gregg

Karyn wrote:Hi Faith,
Yes, that info is from the newsletter. I signed up for it via email a few months ago, not because I'm interested in Filler but because, well, it's info. No other reason, really. I also tried to view the newsletter via his site but was unsuccessful. I don't know how Charlie was able to post the image but he's a genius! :)
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Is she having PN decompression surgery or is it his famous obturator surgery? Either way, I wish her the best. Maybe you could copy the URL to this topic and send it to her in an email?
Warm regards,
Karyn

Return to “INSURANCE & DISABILITY ISSUES”