Genital numbness without pain. Could this be PNE?

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Westbluu

Re: Genital numbness without pain. Could this be PNE?

Post by Westbluu »

Violet M wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:41 am
Westbluu wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:05 am Violet
Does pudendal neuralgia cause constant stinging in the perineum and anus area when sitting and walking?
I had constant burning in every position -- not sure if that is the same as what you are describing as stinging.

Violet
feeling of friction, mild pins and needles-like irritation, and constant discomfort
Westbluu

Post by Westbluu »

Violet M wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:41 am
Westbluu wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:05 am Violet
Does pudendal neuralgia cause constant stinging in the perineum and anus area when sitting and walking?
I had constant burning in every position -- not sure if that is the same as what you are describing as stinging.

Violet
For example, I cannot sit for an hour. Were you like this before the surgery?
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

When I first got PNE I could sit without pain but as I became worse, I couldn't sit at all without pain before surgery.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”