When the time comes

Here is a place for social chats with special attention to support and non medical discussions. We need a place to chill out, where we can distract from our pain and enjoy lighter moments, share a joke or funny moment with others.
Quilter 2

Re: When the time comes

Post by Quilter 2 »

Sunil;
I do apologize for saying Ireland, but Australia is also a beautiful country. In fact it was on our "To Do" list before we retired. Nice dream. Since I've had PN and my husband can't stop working even though he's going to be 68 in Oct. because we need the ins. It's not great ins. but it helps.
I'm not really sure if I understood your post. You sounded angry with my words and if I'm right, I'm sorry to make you feel worse than you do. I don't think many in the US think we have a great medical system. I know I don't. We spend tons of time doing paperwork and still get denied for help. At any rate, does Australia have any help for their citizens?
If it wasn't for this site, I'm not sure what I would have done when the pain was a #10 and everyone kept saying, "You don't look sick".
Believe it or not we do care about each other. You're right about some of the medical institutions bleedings us dry, but you learn pretty quick when to walk out the door and try again with someone else. I wish the Drs. that don't know about PN would just say so and not guess. That wastes our time and money and makes us just want to distrust everyone. This site pointed me in some very good directions. Being Australia is so very far away from the 4 05 Drs. in the states. That just make having PN twice as hard.
Like it or not, I wish you at least one less painful day;
My best to you;
Doreen
Five pudendal nerve infiltrations with good results.
Sixth Injection left me with more burning, more pain, pain in buttocks.
Botox shot didn't notice any difference
Physical Therapy - Aquatic and Myofascial
External and Internal Manual Therapy on the obturator muscle.
3T MRI with Dr. Potter
2nd opinion with Dr. Hibner in Phoenix
Loretta Robertson PT Phoenix
Decompression surgery Nov. 1, 2011

Return to “SOCIAL DISCUSSIONS & FUN”