Cannot lie flat on back

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
Odin2

Re: Cannot lie flat on back

Post by Odin2 »

It hurts to lay on my backside ever since a chiropracter exxacerbated my pnp two months ago and it really sucks.
I have TMJ so laying on my front and both sides flare it up. I can't float in middair..so..I just lay on my back and deal with it.
Such is life!

Erik
river133

Post by river133 »

I have not been able to sleep on my back since this "affliction" of mine started.. It is what I call it.. I was fine before ...I do not know what the reason is,, I was just sure it was because of the pn.
Surgery Jan.05 2011 TG with Dr Antalok. Dr.Chambi May of 2012 showed injury from a fall on back, 11 years ago. My piriformis muscle caused a large amount of fibrosis .My sciatic nerve was growing through the piriformis muscle which caused a bifid p.muscle. . Dr Chambi decompressed the sciatic,pudendal,pfcn ,and peroneal nerves. I hope to have a nuerostimulator put in to help with the sciatic pain that never goes away. Most days are better with the pudendal if I do not sit at all.
sam

Post by sam »

I too cannot lie on back. I try to sleep on my tummy but any position for that matter starts to hurt in a few minutes, but lying on back is worse of all.

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”