????

Read about the latest Technology, which Doctors are performing this technique and the advantages and disadvantages of this cutting edge pain management therapy.
Torbjorn

Re: ????

Post by Torbjorn »

Hi I'm not sure where to post this . I have IC And have recently been told I have PN by dr Popeney in Sugarland Texas. I wondered if anyone lived in Houston or knew of a support group I could join . I'm hopeless at computer work and only became parts he of this group because of my friend and to me my fairy Godmother Catherine whom I met in perth Australia. She told me her story and it broke my heart how much she went through , and still wants to help others,She has her story on here. Catherine had a support group in Perth Australia. I desperately need to find a support group in Houston I myself at the moment live in Katy , I also wanted to know which drs in Houston could be recommended to tell me about this in easy terms. As its all confusing . I've had IC and vulverdynia for 15 yrs . I feel very alone in all this . My email is haprestegard@yahoo.com . Please contact me if you live in or know anyone in Houston .

Confused and needing to talk Helen
Violet M

Re: ????

Post by Violet M »

Catherine is awesome -- I'm so glad you got to meet her.

Sorry, I don't know of a support group but you might contact Fatima Hakeem, the PT that is listed on the website at pudendalhope.org under the list of PT's. Sometimes the PT's know of support groups.

Best,

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “NEUROSTIMULATION”