Miralax

Discuss different Pain Management Options; Medication options including side effects and Worldwide variances in names etc.
GraceUnderFire

Re: Miralax

Post by GraceUnderFire »

Yes, I know for sure my husband loves me because everyday when he gets home from work he say, "Hi Honey, did you poo today?" Guess he has figured out that is a clue to whether he will have a pleasant evening or not!
Woke screaming from ab hyst 6/08
Diagnosed w/PN, ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neuralgias 1/09
3 PN blocks w/Dr Quesada
Rt side TIR, ilioinguinal neurectomy & vestibulectomy 5/09 Dr Conway
Left side TIR 2/10 Dr Conway
Potter MRI 9/10 and consultation w/Loretta & Dr Hibner 12/10
Bilateral ilioinguinal, iliohypogastric, genitofemoral release w/Dr. Hashemi Aug 2011 left & Sept rt
Bilateral TG surgery w/Dr. Conway will be in January 2012
Karyn

Post by Karyn »

:lol: You're husband sounds like a real gem, Grace! :lol:
I'm so glad you've got such a great support partner!
Warm regards,
Karyn
Ultra Sound in 03/08 showed severely retroverted, detaching uterus with mulitple fibroids and ovarian cysts.
Pressure and pain in lower abdomen and groin area was unspeakable and devastating.
Total lap hysterectomy in 06/08, but damage was already done.
EMG testing in NH in 04/10 - bilateral PN and Ilioinguals
3T MRI at HSS, NY in 09/10
Bilateral TG surgery with Dr. Conway on 03/29/11. Bilat ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neurectomy 03/12. TCD surgery 04/14.
vickinmn

Post by vickinmn »

Yes, to Miralax being a Godsend. Thus the name Miracle Lax. :D I take it every morning in my decaf. coffee and one of my biggest problems with this whole thing has been eliminated. I haven't tried the generic, because I didn't want anything to possibly rock the boat, even thought they were both the same thing, I would suppose.

Return to “PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS”