experiences with guided nerve blocks

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
chillijava

Re: experiences with guided nerve blocks

Post by chillijava »

thanks to all of you for the info, i am not quite so anxious about it at the moment, but just want to get it done as i mentioned i am in a really bad flare at the moment and it has now spread to the clitoral area as well and even tramadol isnt really taking it off and tramadol also gives me bad anxiety symptoms so really struggling now
andrea
Rosemary

Post by Rosemary »

Hi Andrea

Are you going to Clifton or frenchay ? i usually plan something nice to do after a procedure - so i am looking forwards to that more than anything else - last time it was the largest hot chocolate available in a certain coffee house ! :)

Clifton has a bit to offer around it - have been racking my brains to think of somewhere nice near frenchay - you may know the area anyway.

Sorry that you are in a bad flare right now.

Rosemary x
chillijava

Post by chillijava »

hi rosemary
i will be going to the nuffield in clifton as far as i am aware as this is where i normally see dr greenslade, i have been contacting them all day to see when my appointment will be but no joy, its hard to wait when you are in pain and your bits are constantly burning! i am in bed at the moment and plan to be doing this for the next few days to see if it eases.

andrea
Rosemary

Post by Rosemary »

Hi Andrea

I have not been through everything that you have - i can relate just a small bit to being on fire - i sometimes end up in bed with a bottle of ice wrapped in a flannel to cool it all down. Hope that they ring you soon as once you know a date to aim at it makes you feel a bit better.

There is a nice coffee/bar place next to the museum at the top of Park St which we went into before i saw Dr G. It was a strange day for me as i went to school nearby many moons ago when i lived in the area and used to walk down park st to go home - quite surreal to be there years later for a different reason.

Will look out for when you post a date - if i miss it you have my best wishes anyway. Take Care. :)

Rosemary x

Return to “UK & IRELAND”