yeast and anal pain?

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
paininmybutt

Re: yeast and anal pain?

Post by paininmybutt »

I have had concerns over chemistry my entire life. In retrospect I can see, and feel just how it was the pudendal nerve, and peripheral to it. I think that so many individuals overlook something very to connecting the nerve, and overall digestive, and other balances. The pudendal nerve CONTROLS THE TIME, AND THEREBY THE ABSORBSION RATES OF FOOD WITHIN THE ENTIRE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM. Wait you say;...that is not entirely true now is it?! It affects swallowing, nausea, the release of food from the stomache indirectly, it affects the entire lower bowel, and for me it backs it up into the lower intestine. I had rectile prolapse, hyper and hypoglycemia at differant times. One year I could not keep enough calories in my body and I ate the equivelant of an entire cow in one year of meat trying to keep myself fed. During that time I could not have ANY sugar. I had allergies so many I could not name. I cannot tell you how often I felt I was "overloaded" with infection/yeast. I can see that if an individuals pelvic alignment was too far the other direction constipation and a general overweight issue could be a factor because a lack of bowel activity can cause a whole host of problems that I did not experience. There is some interesting research on how the Western world's utility of toilets, and it's odd positioning has brought about these problems. I personally am inclined to agree with them after what I experienced.

On the point of anal pain: you need to pay attention to this as for me it was the precipitating sign a shift in my pelvic structure had moved beyond what I had previously encountered. I say anal pain, but I am assuming you mean a throbbing feeling that is akin to something stuck in your butt/sigmoid colon. I guess I had always had some measure of ache, and perhaps this is why I never thought anything of it, but to tell you the truth I am not sure that the ache you feel in your butt from sitting too much is all that differant from the beginnings of PNE/PN.

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”