May I have PN?

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
helenlegs 11

Re: May I have PN?

Post by helenlegs 11 »

The test is demonstrated in this presentation from page 17.
http://www.perineology.com/files/ics-gl ... gnosis.pdf
I have never had this type of test but as mentioned would definitely 'pass'. Do other doctors offer this as well as Dr 's Beco and Antolak?
Then again I have never had the very unsophisticated pin prick test either again I would 'pass' with flying colours but my pudendal issue has no motor content apart from not knowing when to 'go' (it's usually a surprise ;) ) but that is directly due to a sensory deficit.
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
kimberly

Re: May I have PN?

Post by kimberly »

Hello,
how many sessions of stanford approach are needed aprox for PN?Here in my country I have to pay a lot for them.
take care of you,
Kim

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”