probably got nerve damage from internal self massage :(

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
desperate

Re: probably got nerve damage from internal self massage :(

Post by desperate »

Ummm isn't your bladder at 6 o'clock ? It is advised for men not to do internal massage on the bladder. Very delicate structure. I'd advise you to do some prostate therapy. Go on http://www.herballove.com/conditions/prostatitis and search for some pills to help the prostate and nerves. You probably inflamed the shit out of your prostate.

I know how you feel when doing the internal massage because your willing to try anything. But the prostate is delicate internalY. You will get back to your base but you need to tone down the inflammation around your prostate. Go order some pills. And no I don't work for that site lol
Pudendal pain started in Feb 2014. Potter MRI- useless findings (dont waste your money), tried pelvic floor pt, ART, Trigenics, Osteopathic treatment, fascial work, Massage, Shockwave, world renown chiros, osteopaths and PTs, stretching bla bla. Nothing helped but shockwave (which was short lived) and one world renown chiro that is a douchebag because he cant treat me again. All in all, God is the only one who can lead your path.
desperate

Post by desperate »

I meant prostate not bladder. Even though the bladder is also.
Pudendal pain started in Feb 2014. Potter MRI- useless findings (dont waste your money), tried pelvic floor pt, ART, Trigenics, Osteopathic treatment, fascial work, Massage, Shockwave, world renown chiros, osteopaths and PTs, stretching bla bla. Nothing helped but shockwave (which was short lived) and one world renown chiro that is a douchebag because he cant treat me again. All in all, God is the only one who can lead your path.
gsystems

Post by gsystems »

Hi Violet, how are you? I know it's been a long time.
Does anyone knows something about Dr. Oskar Aszmann? I needed to cancel the surgery that was planned for March, but a month and a half ago, I've sent to Austria my MRI results, Dr. Aszmann received it and wrote he will look at it and write me back to re schedule, but since them we haven't heard from him, we sent him a few e mails, but didn't receive an answer.
Can anyone help?
Thanks!
G.
ezer

Post by ezer »

gsystems, you said before that your MRI was normal. Maybe Dr. Aszmann feels he cannot help you. You downplayed my posts about surgery and you seem to doubt the prostatitis diagnosis you were given. Still, you should proceed cautiously down the surgery route in my opinion.
What you describe is in line with non-bacterial prostatitis an unknown etiology but linked to stress.

Patients with abacterial prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS; category III in the 1995 National Institutes of Health prostatitis classification system) have the same symptom complex as those with chronic bacterial prostatitis. The chief symptom reported by patients with abacterial prostatitis/CPPS is pain. Genitourinary symptoms include perineal, penile tip, testicular, rectal, lower abdominal, or back pain.
Patients can also have irritative or obstructive urologic symptoms such as frequency, urgency, dysuria, decreased force of the urinary stream, nocturia, and incontinence. Other symptoms are a clear urethral discharge, ejaculatory pain, hematospermia, and sexual dysfunction.

Many patients with abacterial prostatitis have emotional strife and some psychological difficulties (ie, socially, sexually, or both). Patients should be questioned with regard to their overall social adjustment. Stress level is important because stress is responsible for increased tension of the pelvic floor and the internal urinary sphincter, resulting in the symptoms of prostatitis.
2002 PN pain started following a fall on a wet marble floor
2004 Headache in the pelvis clinic. Diagnosed with PNE by Drs. Jerome Weiss, Stephen Mann, and Rodney Anderson
2004-2007 PT, Botox, diagnosed with PNE by Dr. Sheldon Jordan
2010 MRN and 3T MRI showing PNE. Diagnosed with PNE by Dr. Aaron Filler. 2 failed PNE surgeries.
2011-2012 Horrific PN pain.
2013 Experimented with various Mind-body modalities
3/2014 Significantly better
11/2014 Cured. No pain whatsoever since
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

G, I'm not sure what's the best way to contact him. I googled and found this contact information. http://www.meduniwien.ac.at/hp/bionicre ... n/contact/
There is a phone number listed so maybe you could try that.

All the best,

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
elizasusan84

Post by elizasusan84 »

All things considered, I believe it's a decent sign that you have some great days and ideally implies that you can at present accomplish recuperating.
With a GPS running watch, not only can you train yourself towards maximum possible performance, you also have other features such as location details that can show you your way back in case you find yourself in an unknown surrounding during your run. Location signals are sent to a main network server either wirelessly or using a data connection. Then, using an application on your smart phone, you can identify your location and find a route to get back home. http://www.polar.com/uk-en/products

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”