Reality vs Imagery

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Alan1646

Re: Reality vs Imagery

Post by Alan1646 »

If it is true that Ezer has been banned, I'm very sorry to hear it and I don't understand why. What is he meant to have done wrong?
"if you want to keep a secret you must also hide it from yourself" Orwell
desperate

Post by desperate »

Ill let you know Voilet. I am sure your wanting to get off this forum too.

And Ezer's blocked? why? lol I feel like someone like Ezer shouldn't be blocked on this forum. In all honesty, I know hes a little tough on people but I feel like he plays the "devils advocate" role on this forum. Questioning peoples beliefs and in a way, trying to help make people question their PNE diagnosis. At the end of the day, out of all the people on the forum I am betting that 20% maybe only have true PNE while the rest of us have some other sort of pelvic problem that is referring pain onto the pudendal as well as other nerve pathologies.

I know I haven't been on this forum for that long (and I hope I wont) but ezer is really trying to help, despite his strong approach. I don't know ezer but from reading his posts I can see that though. I think he just sees all the damage that is done for some people that have pne decompression surgery so he tries to play the devils advocate and makes people see the 360 solution to pelvic pain.

Just my opinion though.
Pudendal pain started in Feb 2014. Potter MRI- useless findings (dont waste your money), tried pelvic floor pt, ART, Trigenics, Osteopathic treatment, fascial work, Massage, Shockwave, world renown chiros, osteopaths and PTs, stretching bla bla. Nothing helped but shockwave (which was short lived) and one world renown chiro that is a douchebag because he cant treat me again. All in all, God is the only one who can lead your path.
desperate

Post by desperate »

Oh and in all honesty, whoever this "cookie monster" is, needs to be banned as well. Sounds like a surgeon advertising for surgery. This is the problem with this forum, how do you monitor it and give it equal rights for everyone to post their opinion. If ezer and dave are banned then so should Cookiemonster no?

Anyways, keep surgery discussion off this thread please. Read the title. I don't know how you have so much patience violet. I give you credit for dealing with all these peoples remarks.
Pudendal pain started in Feb 2014. Potter MRI- useless findings (dont waste your money), tried pelvic floor pt, ART, Trigenics, Osteopathic treatment, fascial work, Massage, Shockwave, world renown chiros, osteopaths and PTs, stretching bla bla. Nothing helped but shockwave (which was short lived) and one world renown chiro that is a douchebag because he cant treat me again. All in all, God is the only one who can lead your path.
stephanies

Post by stephanies »

It is my guess that cookiemonster's comment is meant to be sardonic and that he or she is not advocating for surgery at all.
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
Ray P.

Post by Ray P. »

I read a lot. I think Eckhart Tolle's books are the best books I have ever read.

THE POWER OF NOW

A NEW EARTH

In that order.
Rosemary

Post by Rosemary »

stephanies wrote:It is my guess that cookiemonster's comment is meant to be sardonic and that he or she is not advocating for surgery at all.
At this point i just want to cry - all i want is some straightforward information about ANY options to try to get better.

Rosemary
Dusty_in_Hope

Post by Dusty_in_Hope »

Alan 1646 wrote:
If it is true that Ezer has been banned, I'm very sorry to hear it and I don't understand why. What is he meant to have done wrong?
I second that, and am also wondering the same thing, Alan.

If it is true, I'm disappointed and saddened...I am a relative newbie and I had been hoping to have more discussions with Ezer re mindbody work...e.g. what he thinks about body release techniques in particular cranio-sacral therapy, which Ingrid Bacci used a part of her mindbody recovery from fibromyalgia (wide-spread muscle pain). I suffer with fibromyalgia (as well as more recently, sudden onset pn-like pain) and read Ingrid Bacci's book 'Effortless Pain Relief' quite a while back, but it didn't really hit home at that time. I feel more open to the mindbody approach now and am re-reading that book and have started another of her books called 'Fear-Less Now: A Manual for Healing and Self-Empowerment in a World of Crisis', which, for want of a better way of putting it, is 'speaking to me' and as a result I'm feeling less anxious about my situation.

I actually have a number of books on the go all at the same time...which I'm not finding confusing as they are all re the mindbody...to include Eckhart Tolle's books as mentioned by Ray P:

Ray P wrote:
I read a lot. I think Eckhart Tolle's books are the best books I have ever read.

THE POWER OF NOW

A NEW EARTH

In that order.
If anyone prefers listening to reading there's Eckhart Tolle's 'Living the Liberated Life and Dealing with the Pain-Body' [Audio Download] http://www.amazon.co.uk/Living-Liberate ... t+tolle+cd

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”