Surgery w Dr.Conway 1 week Post Op experience

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
janetm2

Re: Surgery w Dr.Conway 1 week Post Op experience

Post by janetm2 »

Hi Joe,
I agree with Violet on the better days coming along and taking over. I started PT at week 5 post op per Dr Marvel and certainly Dr conway would be able to tell you when you can start. It was tough even with taking a narcotic an hour before but I believe it helped me recover. My surgery was in may and by the holidays I remember feeling better. Hang in there and definitely take it slow.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”