Numb penis and scrotum. ED. Burning. Have fun :P

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Violet M

Re: Numb penis and scrotum. ED. Burning. Have fun :P

Post by Violet M »

Hi Morterwind,

I have always told people who are thinking that life isn't worth living that it would not make any sense to end your life unless you had tried all possible therapies available. There was a time I did not want to live but now I am living a great life. So please think through carefully what all of your options are.

Let me ask you a question. What is your favorite food? Would you ever want to eat it again? What hobbies do you enjoy? If there are still things you enjoy in life besides having sex, than maybe it is still worth living, don't you think? Maybe you won't get back perfect function but maybe with the right treatments you will at least get better -- enough to enjoy life.

You know, there are women who might love you anyway, even if you are not perfect in every way. Especially women who care more about the human being than just sex. Those are the good kind anyway. So stay strong and keep fighting. You may still have a great life ahead of you. ;)

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”