Anyone comfortable in their car?

Here we can discuss difficulties with comfort in sitting and normal living - cushions, bicycle seats, car seats, work stations etc.
sadie

Re: Anyone comfortable in their car?

Post by sadie »

Sedona hi...I wish everyone could attach pictures of their inventions.. they sound so cleaver. All i did was buy a good firm donut pillow and cut the center out even more ...(take a sharp knife n saw the inside hole bigger, it won't look good but it will be covered . ) That just made the donut more comfortable. Then i slipped it into a brown velvet pillow case i made to hide the fact that it was a donut pillow lol and then bought a sm pillow and covered it w the same fabric for my lower back so i sit up straight. Good luck and happy 2020 . Sadie
2007-2010 anitriptyline for PN, 2010 it caused severe dystonia
2010 PNB w steroids caused severe PGAD
11-2010 St Josephs NH. , ketamine drip, meds etc to stop nerve from firing, nothing worked
11-2010 - 3-2011 Elliott Hosp. Pain Manag. Center , 16 PNB w/ lidocane did not work
3-2011 bilateral TG surg., w/ Dr. Conway
12-2011 3TMRI, Dr. Potter, rt side nerve re-entrapped w/ scar tissue
3-2013 rt side re-do surgery w/ Dr. Hibner for PGAD
erikdelfos

Re: how do you sleep?

Post by erikdelfos »

dear suffers,

Sitting make it wurs, but also sleeping.

pressure on the nerves during sleeping on the back, stomach en right side make it wurs. how do y all sleep. anti gravity room, not touching the bed, like flying seems the best way. no pressure, but off course this one does not exist. somethnig like a anti gravity cabine.

sleeping on your stomach with your penis into a hole of the matras. anyone experianse ?

greetz Erik
CristianFed

Post by CristianFed »

I have the same concerns. Anyone have a recommended cushion/pillow for car and also for normal seating (in office etc.)? If yes, do anyone have recommended website where I could see or buy?

In advance thank you :-)

CristianFed
tonygret

Post by tonygret »

Before trying to make a seat, the Kabootie from Amazon is the only way I can drive, although for short distances. Give it a try and if it doesn't work you can return it. My amazon associate link for Kabootie - https://amzn.to/3MgT9iF
Middle aged male suffering excruciating pain from pudendal neuralgia since 2013. Tried nerve blocks, caudal block, back surgery, and a dozen different medications. Surgery 2018. My condition grows worse every month. Can not sit at all.

Return to “SEATING & PHYSICAL LIFESTYLE ADAPTATIONS”