Surgery -- Only for the truly desperate? (Aszmann/Lakhiani)

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
User avatar
Violet M
Posts: 7162
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:04 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Surgery -- Only for the truly desperate? (Aszmann/Lakhiani)

Post by Violet M »

That's interesting that you are able to move around a lot. Often, if the nerve is entrapped, moving makes it worse because the nerve can't glide freely between the ligaments. It makes a lot of sense that you would not want to risk surgery when you are able to do so many things. Before I had surgery, moving around caused so much pain I spent most of the time in bed, so surgery was worth the risk. Since ligaments don't seem to be the issue for you, just the varicose veins, I think if you do decide on surgery, you are smart to only be considering the type of surgery Lakhiani suggested with no cutting of the ligaments

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Post Reply

Return to “SURGERY”