Update on Faith

Botox options, which Doctors use this form of treatment and techniques offered.
carolynm

Re: Update on Faith

Post by carolynm »

Oh, Faith, it's so good to hear from you. I think you are doing the right thing. When is your Potter MRI scheduled?

I'm basically debilitated, too. I have pain at all times, but it really gets bad in the evenings. I went to a Christmas party last Friday and it sent me into a flare.

Everyone is telling me to stay off the net as well. I haven't been on in some time.

I think of you often.

cari
PN after using pickaxe doing yardwork 6/11
Potter MRI: Scar tissue abutting L pudendal.
Hibner consult 10/11 w/ plan: 2 mo. PT
No meds work for me
PRF X 3 times in Denver ( was pain free for 5 months after second)
kathyd

Post by kathyd »

Hi Faith and Cari,
Just wanted to reach out to you guys and say that my situation sounds similar to both of yours. I pop in once in awhile and have learned much and so grateful for all the wonderful info but know from experience that I need to take break from researching.
Your pain issues and story sound similar to mine and I have related to many of your posts.
Faith I was wondering about your decsion and I totally understand your choice to wait.. and keep trying other things.
would love to talk via email some time. I can tell you about things I have tried.. To this day, tho my pain is in the typical areas,I am not sure if PN is the cause.
Best of luck and may all our Christmas wishes come true folks
Kathy
Faith

Post by Faith »

Hey Cari,

Glad you are doing better than you were a few months ago. My Potter MRI is scheduled for May 2nd :(

My pain the last month has been pretty bad. I 'd be lying to say I haven't wished my surgery wasn't in a few days like I'd planned. But I'm still hoping I can get some better without surgery one day.

Keep me updated with how you are doing by email or PM.
-11/08 vulvodynia began around conception of first & only pregnancy
-3/10 sacral/sitting pain began after SIJD manipulation
-Progressive widespread pain- central sensitization
-PT, meds, injections, botox, ESWT = debilitated.
-5/12 Potter MRI - scarring of left ST, coccygeous & posterior alcock
-12/12 - left FAI/labral hip tear surgery
2014-2019 managed w/ gabapentin, massage, and lifestyle mod
2020 - big flare up
www.thepurposeofpain.blogspot.com

Return to “BOTOX”