Letter to the Medical Profession

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
Violet M

Re: Letter to the Medical Profession

Post by Violet M »

Pilates? :shock: I don't think so!
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
mom

Post by mom »

I wish this letter made refersnce to chronic genital itch as an effect or symptom of PN. That is what my daughter suffers from as well as "tummy pain"
I have talked to others whose symptoms and struggles began with genital itch.
This letter only addresses severe pain. So if I took this to my daughters Doctors, it would actually support there theory that she needs to see a phsycologist. I know her itch is medical, and I am 99.9% sure it is from PN due to a tear in the labia from a swimsuit at age 4, as well as SEVERE constipation.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Thank you for your suggestion, Mom. During my vacation I am planning to take all of the suggestions given and draft some possible revisions to the letter to be presented to our board for review.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”