Post operative follow up experience

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
Violet M

Re: Post operative follow up experience

Post by Violet M »

Rosemary wrote:
i wonder if Violet could make this protocol a Sticky somewhere so that it would be available to others all the time ? Some seem to be left with little advice post op.

Rosemary
Rosemary, I made it into a sticky and posted in the USA section under Dr. Conway. Hope that works for everyone.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Rosemary

Post by Rosemary »

Oh Thanks Violet :)

Rosemary
Positivepoppy

Post by Positivepoppy »

Hi lex
Just read your post from last year and wondering how you are and did things improve? I had surgery 7 weeks ago and no plan for recovery? Like yourself I went to Bristol spire. Have things improved and did you return to work and you are able to function and live your life again?
Best wishes

Return to “UK & IRELAND”