WE NEED TO KNOW WHY

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
pianogal

Re: WE NEED TO KNOW WHY

Post by pianogal »

It was not the steroids that caused the pain. It was the poking on your pudendal nerve directly. I've had steroids administered at every location and only Dr. A caused a flare (he is the only one who pokes directly on the nerve.)

The nerve blocks that numbed me completely were done by Dr. Renney's team and Dr. Filler's team (ct guided). The finger guided blocks provided only partial numbing, and same with Dr. A's.
-straddle fall age 4-7 w/bleeding labia, tampons hurt in teens, papsmere started annoying pelvic 'tingling' & pne in 02
-obturator surgery w/ Filler in 05 (useless, created sciatic & plantar fascitis pain)
-TIR surgery w/ Bautrant in 08 and vestibulectomy in 08 in France (vest. removed pain w/intercourse, pain w/sitting increased post surgery)
-chronic fatigue & food allergies/migraines (gluten, milk) from pain meds in 08
-want a life back. I'm 34 w/8+ years of pain
Missingmylife42

Post by Missingmylife42 »

When he was poking i felt no pain at all, he kept saying do you feel it here i said no here i said no i felt nothing so he just put the steriod whereever he wanted too but i didnt feel him like i felt dr quesda go near the nerve before. And other strange thing is when dr a examined me rectally he touvhed the pn nerve and it didnt hurt, but when dr c did it hurt but i swear dr c touched my siatic nerve.. i dont know what is wrong with me just know ii am much worse after dr a.

But noo numbing at all, nothing not even a little bit every time i had a block :/
little mo

Post by little mo »

Hello I was reading your post the one that mentioned the burning clitoris. That was how my pain started with a lump behind there. it wasn't seen then and cant be seen by scanning now but the vagina is so very sore have you seen a gynie sorry if this has been mentioned before haven't caught up with posts yet.love from little mo

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”