New Here - Desperate for Help and I Don't Mean Maybe

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Violet M

Re: New Here - Desperate for Help and I Don't Mean Maybe

Post by Violet M »

Well, you made me laugh. If you are up for climbing buildings, there must be a dramatic improvement. :lol:

Thanks for the report.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
April

Post by April »

That's great news, FC!! I'm so happy for you!! Thanks for sharing the news. Are you entirely pain free now?

April
stephanies

Post by stephanies »

Hi FinalCountdown,

Great news that your surgery was successful!

Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”