Cymbalta? Tramadol?

Discuss different Pain Management Options; Medication options including side effects and Worldwide variances in names etc.
pianogal

Re: Cymbalta? Tramadol?

Post by pianogal »

I think by nature, the nerve could be stretched even if not compressed, just by your ligament tightness in places or pelvic anatomy. Because when you sit, that is when the SS ligament puts the PN nerve on tension... so even without scarring compression, I believe cutting the SS ligament would stop the nerve from being pulled and stretched when you sit.... this is my theory, that husband who is a PT explained to me 7 years ago when researching the forums. I forget what document we read that gave us that idea, perhaps it was just his PT mind at work.
-straddle fall age 4-7 w/bleeding labia, tampons hurt in teens, papsmere started annoying pelvic 'tingling' & pne in 02
-obturator surgery w/ Filler in 05 (useless, created sciatic & plantar fascitis pain)
-TIR surgery w/ Bautrant in 08 and vestibulectomy in 08 in France (vest. removed pain w/intercourse, pain w/sitting increased post surgery)
-chronic fatigue & food allergies/migraines (gluten, milk) from pain meds in 08
-want a life back. I'm 34 w/8+ years of pain

Return to “PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS”