Drawing of my Pain

Hysterectomy, Ovary Removal, SIJD, Piriformis Syndrome etc
A's Mommy

Re: Drawing of my Pain

Post by A's Mommy »

Mulan,

That is exactly where my pain is/was/still comes sometimes on the left (although not nearly as bad!) I call it my "gunshot" spot.

A's Mommy

PS: I had/have entrapments at the Alcock's canal
Daughter grew completely on left side of pelvis
Multiple uterine surgeries to fix uterine adhesions, septum, and endo
Had all the conservative workups done, 3Tesla (Potter), recovering from L sided TG (Hibner) 11/10, Botox 6/11 failed, bilateral anterior PNE decompression (distal Alcock's/perineal branch), Aszmann, Vienna, 10/11; dx'd with CRPS Type 2, 12/11, Ketamine @ CCF 2/12, doing 75% better PRAISE JESUS!
http://fighting-pne.blogspot.com
http://www.thepelvicmessenger.org
Mulan

Post by Mulan »

Are these symptoms similiar to yours ? Does anyone know what could cause these two black circular spots to be painful? any thoughts are greatly appreciated!

The initial symptoms were numbness feeling along perineal region (two grey lines shown in the Figure) and sensation of pulling toward the opposite direction on two circular spots (shown in the Figure) after 4-5 hours sitting. It would take a while that pulling sensation went away.
Attachments
Picture2_11.jpg
Picture2_11.jpg (14.24 KiB) Viewed 819 times
Last edited by Mulan on Thu May 12, 2011 3:32 am, edited 8 times in total.
Symptom started 10/2010,sitting pain started 02/20/11. 1st injection 3/25/11. PT started 03/29/11. 2nd injection august,2011
A's Mommy

Post by A's Mommy »

Mulan,

I just know I have the most pain from those circular spots and they can cause pain, tingling or prickling in the vulvar area. I also semi-have bladder sx. Half my bladder symptoms resolved and I know after my next surgery they will be completely resolved.

AM
Daughter grew completely on left side of pelvis
Multiple uterine surgeries to fix uterine adhesions, septum, and endo
Had all the conservative workups done, 3Tesla (Potter), recovering from L sided TG (Hibner) 11/10, Botox 6/11 failed, bilateral anterior PNE decompression (distal Alcock's/perineal branch), Aszmann, Vienna, 10/11; dx'd with CRPS Type 2, 12/11, Ketamine @ CCF 2/12, doing 75% better PRAISE JESUS!
http://fighting-pne.blogspot.com
http://www.thepelvicmessenger.org
TinyDancer

Post by TinyDancer »

Calluna,

I had PNE surgery on March 14, 2011.

I had periods of 6 months that would be absolutely pain free. And I only had pain in the perineal area. When I went for surgery, I couldn't feel the pain. I really was afraid that they wouldn't find anything and I was close to backing out. But I did know that the pain would be back. It had come back 5 or 6 times. I was incontinent and I knew that was part of it.

MAN, did I need that surgery. The surgery was 4 hours and I was very entrapped.Don't let anyone tell you that you can't have periods of being pain free!!!

Kate
Surgery with Dr. Micheal Hibner March 14, 2011
Am 85% better in only 5 months and so grateful to Dr. Hibner
THIS FORUM ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS!!!
My thanks to all of you.
calluna

Post by calluna »

Thankyou Kate.

I have no idea whether or not my nerve is actually entrapped, but something certainly happened to it during that surgery, a bit more than two years ago now. Hopefully I shall find out soon, and hopefully get it sorted out. I am due to see a surgeon next month for laparascopic investigation.

It has been interesting re-reading this thread, I have realised that the pain from one of the incisions that I was having back in 2009 when I posted earlier in the thread has now gone.

Return to “ASSOCIATED DISORDERS”