Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Joyh

Re: Newbie

Post by Joyh »

I hope you get your referal and the urogynae therapist goes on a quick learning curve to help you Helen :)
Your BM problems sound horrible, and to think you`ve been suffering for 4 plus years just doesn`t seem right ( in this day and age)

My appointment to see urology is on Tuesday and I`m hoping for a referal to the pelvic floor dept at the hospital. I`m already `geeing` myself up for the appointment as I dont have urology problems at the moment either- I did, but thank goodness that seems to`ve righted itself.
Mine`s painful BM`s, every single day - surely the urologist will agree I need refering for therapy ?

Better news is my blood tests came back as clear, my next test is a coloscopy -I agree that my GP needs to rule everything else out, but I`m afraid it`s going to be an uphill battle to get him to accept the pain`s due to PN. This is the GP who said it would`ve shown on a CT scan.
So at the moment, I`m relying on urology to send me further to get this pain sorted.

Meanwhile, I`m continuing with my osteopath treatment- I`m having to move to fortnightly due to affording it- but I believe it`s helping.
Onward and upward ( I hope)
take care all
Joy

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”