Curso of knowing my exact cure but medical politics deny it.

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
John Carter

Pain and how i escaped it befor i was forceably put back....

Post by John Carter »

https://www.deathwithdignity.org/learn/ ... nity-acts/

bout the only real choice is refusing all fluids and food..... i got nothing left... After the super white light i had 7 ot 8 years... i know that it will be and is there. I died from just super dyhration and misery....

I cant wait to clock out from this horror story....
BrianG

Re: Curso of knowing my exact cure but medical politics deny

Post by BrianG »

John, are you out there ? How is your stimulator working ? I hope things are going OK. I was going to share a few things with you if you are still in communicado.....bpg
stephanies

Re: Curso of knowing my exact cure but medical politics deny

Post by stephanies »

John,

I remember you well and have reread some of your posts from years ago. It seems to me that there is now greater recognition of spine issues can cause pudendal pain. Have you been able to consult with a neurosurgeon? Do you have any way of traveling to one who specializes in pelvic pain that originates at the spine? I understand the challenges and even the hopelessness that can come from so many years in pain.

Take care,
Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”