Kabootie - Best Seat Cusion for PN

Here we can discuss difficulties with comfort in sitting and normal living - cushions, bicycle seats, car seats, work stations etc.
tonygret

Kabootie - Best Seat Cusion for PN

Post by tonygret »

First, I am not a shill for Kabootie, and I have no affiliation with them whatsoever. However, I have been using these cushions for years and have been recommending them for years. I just saw a new DO yesterday who had never heard of them, and she will be getting one for herself. I am also making this post because I have recommended them inside other posts where people may not see them.

Anyway, these cushions are firm, but not too firm, and very affordable. They have both coccyx cutouts and a donut hole, and a washable outside cover. They are also easy to carry around, and I have taken them into countless restaurants and other places. You can also return it within 30 days if you don't like it.

I hope this helps some of you looking for a seat solution without breaking the bank.

You can find them on my Amazon associate link here - https://amzn.to/3MgT9iF
Attachments
Seat Cusion Kabootie
Seat Cusion Kabootie
Kabootie.JPG (21.41 KiB) Viewed 3385 times
Middle aged male suffering excruciating pain from pudendal neuralgia since 2013. Tried nerve blocks, caudal block, back surgery, and a dozen different medications. Surgery 2018. My condition grows worse every month. Can not sit at all.

Return to “SEATING & PHYSICAL LIFESTYLE ADAPTATIONS”