pain relief pills

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
Dana317

pain relief pills

Post by Dana317 »

I've been struggling with this pudendal nerve pain for the last several months. Started in February but was not diagnosed until May. (after going to several doctors who had no idea)
Was put on Gabapentin (now taking 600mg) but still struggle with pain on and off (flare up's/cycles) and I found a great product that really helps - Hypericum perforatum (a homeopathic
medication that relieves nerve pain) I found it accidentally on amazon and it had such good reviews I thought I'd try it as ibuprofen and tylenol did nothing to help relieve pain and boy
does it work! You just put these little tiny pellets under your tongue and within an hour it starts to work and even more so throughout the day. I won't ever be without these and thought
I'd share in case they can help anyone else.
jaxi123

Re: pain relief pills

Post by jaxi123 »

Please post a picture of what helped you
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Thanks, Dana. Glad to hear it's helping you.

Here are a couple of articles about it.

ttps://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-st ... t-20362212

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/a ... johns-wort

It looks like you have to be careful about using it at the same time as other drugs and check with your healthcare provider first. One of the articles mentions applying it topically for nerve pain.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Dana317

Post by Dana317 »

Here are the pills I purchased from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Boiron-Hypericum ... hdGY&psc=1
peaches

Post by peaches »

For you mind me asking what strengths you take. Think its common name is St John's Wort.
PN diagnosed in 2009 by Dr Greenslade, Bristol
Symptoms for many years and numerous diagnostic tests
Currently controlled by meds - Venlafaxine and Lyrica

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”