Legal Decisions in Cases Involving Pudendal Neuralgia

Discuss here about Medical Disability claims and Insurance possibilities for PN treatment options
jon

Legal Decisions in Cases Involving Pudendal Neuralgia

Post by jon »

Hi All,

I found this very interesting and am still looking through the cases.

Many are Social Security Disability Insurance denial appeals. There are also cases against employers, medical doctors etc.

https://www.govinfo.gov/app/search/%7B% ... %22%3A0%7D
Left testicle pain since 2008. Left sciatica 2010-2012. Failed left epididectomy, orchiectomy, botox injections, nerve blocks and internal physical therapy. Genital branch of genitofemoral and perineal branch of pudendal nerve cut. L5-S1 microdiscectomy cured sciatica. Dorsal Root Ganglion nerve stimulator failed to help and was removed. I have had 4 pudendal nerve blocks, two from Dr. Poree worked for 2 hrs. The ONLY break from pain ever.
Violet M

Re: Legal Decisions in Cases Involving Pudendal Neuralgia

Post by Violet M »

It is very interesting. I had no idea there would be so many people struggling with getting social security disability insurance for PN.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
jon

Re: Legal Decisions in Cases Involving Pudendal Neuralgia

Post by jon »

Hi,

Problem is, you look fine. You might be having a good day when you see their doctor. It feels like such a crap shoot.

Objective evidence is difficult. I think I got approved during the review that occurs after the first denial based on the radical surgeries I'd had. Guys don't have those kinds of surgeries without a really good reason!

After Lincoln improperly cut off my benefits, nerve conduction testing is part of why my appeal was successful. It showed objective evidence. I never understood the report though.
Left testicle pain since 2008. Left sciatica 2010-2012. Failed left epididectomy, orchiectomy, botox injections, nerve blocks and internal physical therapy. Genital branch of genitofemoral and perineal branch of pudendal nerve cut. L5-S1 microdiscectomy cured sciatica. Dorsal Root Ganglion nerve stimulator failed to help and was removed. I have had 4 pudendal nerve blocks, two from Dr. Poree worked for 2 hrs. The ONLY break from pain ever.

Return to “INSURANCE & DISABILITY ISSUES”