A little helper for sitting - Stimulite Cushion

Here we can discuss difficulties with comfort in sitting and normal living - cushions, bicycle seats, car seats, work stations etc.
pudHD

A little helper for sitting - Stimulite Cushion

Post by pudHD »

Hello there,

I am PN owner since 5 years. Got it from a surgery. I want to share my expierience with my Stimulite Sport Cushion. Its normaly for wheelchair users, but happily some physiotherapist adviced me to test this piece of gold for few days. I am now owning it for about 2 years and this makes my life so much easier and acceptable. Price is quite high, but it makes my life not as hard as it was before, so worth the money. The structure of the plastic material is like in a honeycomb. At all it gives you a feedback and holds your body but in the parts it should not give pressure it minimizes pressure. You could sit on a screw and barely feel it, just that you can imagine what benefit it is. For sure its not disappearing my pain, but a good helper for sitting at least a bit more than normally would be able.

Hopefully i can help someone with this informations :)

faithwalker

Re: A little helper for sitting - Stimulite Cushion

Post by faithwalker »

Thanks for the suggestion. I would never have thought of this. It's pricey but I'm putting it on my list.
Fighting the reality of intermittently disabling, continually confounding chronic pain issues since1992. PN (& debilitation without reprieve) since 2012.

Return to “SEATING & PHYSICAL LIFESTYLE ADAPTATIONS”