Bilateral decompression

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
Post Reply
AL456
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:07 am

Bilateral decompression

Post by AL456 »

Deleted
Last edited by AL456 on Sun Sep 21, 2025 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Violet M
Posts: 7169
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:04 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Bilateral decompression

Post by Violet M »

Hi AL,

It's understandable that those symptoms would be concerning. I have heard similar symptoms described post-op before. I had some numbness but not as severe as what you are describing. Have you been able to communicate with your surgeon about it and if so, what do they think?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Post Reply

Return to “SURGERY”