Nerve Support Formula

Discuss different Pain Management Options; Medication options including side effects and Worldwide variances in names etc.
Mulan

Nerve Support Formula

Post by Mulan »

Hello All,
Has anyone been using this product ? If not, what kind of supplement (particular Vitamin B) are you using ? Many thanks, M

http://www.mcvitamins.com/neuropathy.htm

A Remedy for Natural Neuropathy Pain Treatment:

You might have heard of the new type of vitamin B1 being produced, called Benfotiamine. It is a fat-soluble version of vitamin B1. What does this mean? It means this new form of vitamin B1 can be taken orally in large dosages and it will not flush out of the body the way ordinary Thiamine (vitamin B1) does.

The result is that by taking Benfotiamine the blood stream levels of vitamin B1 can now be greatly increased, nutritionally supporting the body to rapidly and effectively decrease or eliminate the symptoms of Neuropathy.

Also available is Methylcobalamine (called Methyl B12). This is the form of vitamin B12 that can be directly utilized by the body and is available in the quantities nutritionally needed by the body to repair itself. Methyl B12 can be taken orally and is immediately available to the body much like injectable vitamin B12.

Where can I find these supplements?

RECOMMENDED: (This is where we have researched products and found one that we know will work for you.)

The vitamins talked about above are available together. The name of the product is “Nerve Support Formula” It contains both Benfotiamine and Methyl B12. The result is that the blood stream levels of vitamin B1 and vitamin B12 can be greatly increased, providing the nutritional support needed by the body to rapidly and far more effectively to decrease or eliminate the symptoms of neuropathy by repairing the nerve damage that was done.

Reports are that someone previously using just the Benfotiamine reported a lessening of their symptoms within 4 to 7 days. The “Nerve Support Formula” is far more effective than either the Benfotiamine or Methyl B12 alone.

Both Benfotiamine and Methyl B12 have been shown to be non-toxic and without any side effects even in very high dosages.

These vitamins have a 90 Day money back guarantee and the company who makes it also has a live support line. This money back guarantee means that you can buy 1, 2 or 3 bottles (up to three months worth) and return them if this doesn't work for you. They have consultants that will guide you through whatever you need to do to get relief. They don't just sell you a vitamin. They keep in communication with you by email to make sure that you are getting results from the product.

Sounds too good to be true. We researched it and found that the product has a 90% success rate. How fast does it work? Well, that depends on the individual's genetics and the severity of the neuropathy.

However, people often have gotten relief in as little as two weeks and less. Some take longer, due to the fact that this remedy is actually giving the body what it needs to heal the body. It allows the body to actually repair the nerves.
The dosage can also be adjusted to get the best results in the least amount of time.

If you are experiencing nerve damage with symptoms such as:

* Tingling or numbness in the fingers, toes or legs.
* Feeling cold, burning or pain in the hands, feet or legs.
* Extreme sensitivity to touch, even a light touch.
* Sharp pains or cramps, stabbing and shocks, shooting pain
* Loss of balance and coordination.(ataxia)

The Nerve Support Formula will bring relief.

The cost of this product is $44.20 a bottle. The cost also includes any help you might need from the Consultants who are there to make sure you get the results you seek.

The Nerve Support Formula will not interfere with any other medications you might be taking
Symptom started 10/2010,sitting pain started 02/20/11. 1st injection 3/25/11. PT started 03/29/11. 2nd injection august,2011
Karyn

Re: Nerve Support Formula

Post by Karyn »

Very interesting, Mulan and thanks for sharing the info! I already take a balanced B supplement everyday and will look further into this product.
Anyone else taking extra B along with their daily vitamins/supplements?
Warm regards,
Karyn
Ultra Sound in 03/08 showed severely retroverted, detaching uterus with mulitple fibroids and ovarian cysts.
Pressure and pain in lower abdomen and groin area was unspeakable and devastating.
Total lap hysterectomy in 06/08, but damage was already done.
EMG testing in NH in 04/10 - bilateral PN and Ilioinguals
3T MRI at HSS, NY in 09/10
Bilateral TG surgery with Dr. Conway on 03/29/11. Bilat ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neurectomy 03/12. TCD surgery 04/14.
Lernica

Post by Lernica »

Karyn wrote:
Anyone else taking extra B along with their daily vitamins/supplements?
Me too.
Athlete until pain started in 2001. Diagnosed with PN in Nov. 2010. Probable cause: 3 difficult labors, 5 pelvic surgeries for endometriosis, and undiagnosed hip injuries. 60% better after 3 rounds of shockwave therapy in Cornwall, Ontario (Dec - Feb/12). 99% better after bilateral hip scopes for FAI and labral tears (April and July/12). Pelvic pain life coach Lorraine Faendrich helped me overcome the mind/body connection to chronic pain: http://www.radiantlifedesign.com
ezer

Post by ezer »

I took B1 (Benfotiamine), Methyl B12, and Alpha Lipoic Acid for more than a year. That didn't make the slightest difference.
I think some of those products are helpful for diabetic neuropathy but for a compression neuropathy, I am not sure they help.
2002 PN pain started following a fall on a wet marble floor
2004 Headache in the pelvis clinic. Diagnosed with PNE by Drs. Jerome Weiss, Stephen Mann, and Rodney Anderson
2004-2007 PT, Botox, diagnosed with PNE by Dr. Sheldon Jordan
2010 MRN and 3T MRI showing PNE. Diagnosed with PNE by Dr. Aaron Filler. 2 failed PNE surgeries.
2011-2012 Horrific PN pain.
2013 Experimented with various Mind-body modalities
3/2014 Significantly better
11/2014 Cured. No pain whatsoever since
TracyB7777

Post by TracyB7777 »

Hmmmm, just found out my B-12 levels are low and will be starting shots next week.
Have been dealing with burning pain since Jan 2010.
No sitting since April 2010.
Seen the following dr's: DO, GYN, Dermatologist, Accupuncturist,
URO GYN (his RN is the one who suggested the pain could be PN), Neurologist
Had ECG and MRI both inconclusive, only the SSEP said Pudendal reaction was abnormal and they lost that test result.
Saw Dr. Castellanos April 6, 2011. Next steps, MRI and botox. Having PT while waiting.-Botox denied, appealing to Insurance company now. :(
gentle_artist

Post by gentle_artist »

I have been taking 650 mg of Benfotiamine per day for the past week but so far it has had no effect at all. I have also just started taking Methylobalamin (b12) 5 pg per day. I shall contine to take these as they are relatively cheap and apparently harmless, so there's not much to lose.I've been taking the normal B vitamins for many months with no effect on my pain at all.

I also started taking Normast (Palitoylethanalomide) over four weeks ago but again, it has had no effect for me at all-which is disappointing but again it was relatively inexpensive and apparently harmless. I shall finish the seven week supply I have and then discontinue using it.

I've also been taking Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg per day for about two months, again with no effect so far.I shall continue taking it as there's not much to lose by doing so.

Sometimes I feel as though I'm grasping at straws.
gentle_artist

Post by gentle_artist »

I meant to add that I recently tried using macerated St John's Wort oil, which does help a little. I use it at night to help me to sleep when I have pain and sometimes in the daytime.
Of all the herbs and supplements I've tried, this is the only thing that's actually helped so far. I have been taking St John's Wort as a tea made from the dried herb daily for about six months, but it hasn't helped.
ezer

Post by ezer »

The supplement industry is huge, poorly regulated, and highly profitable. The turnover is close to $25billion and attracts dubious entrepreneurs.
It is key to go with reputable brands as a lot of those supplements are cheaply made in south east Asia and repackaged locally.
One of my neighbors is now very sick and that was traced unfortunately to the vast amount of supplements he was taking daily. Still the surest thing is a good and balanced nutrition to get those essential nutrients.
2002 PN pain started following a fall on a wet marble floor
2004 Headache in the pelvis clinic. Diagnosed with PNE by Drs. Jerome Weiss, Stephen Mann, and Rodney Anderson
2004-2007 PT, Botox, diagnosed with PNE by Dr. Sheldon Jordan
2010 MRN and 3T MRI showing PNE. Diagnosed with PNE by Dr. Aaron Filler. 2 failed PNE surgeries.
2011-2012 Horrific PN pain.
2013 Experimented with various Mind-body modalities
3/2014 Significantly better
11/2014 Cured. No pain whatsoever since
gentle_artist

Post by gentle_artist »

I agree ezer. I think that for every person with an illness there are many others who want to profit from it.
Personally, I've never felt worse than when I was prescribed by a doctor and took an inappropriate drug for a symptom of my condition.
JeanieC

Post by JeanieC »

Gentle Artist,
I am just a bit worried about you taking St John's wort because I know it is one supplement that does have interactions with other drugs. Some health history forms even mention it specifically. I don't know what else you take, but just be sure that whoever prescribes anything else for you knows that you take it.

I also took the alpha lipoic acid for about 9 months but I have just stopped because it did not help me either and it was recommended by a neurologist to help with regeneration of the myelin sheath.
Diagnosed with left side PN by Dr Renney, March 2010, after over 2 years of searching for help
Left TG Surgery, Dr Ansell, August 2010, failed to relieve pain

Return to “PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS”