The other Women's Movement, Dr. Michael Levitt.

Published Reports and Medical Information
Useful links to PN related articles.
catherine a

The other Women's Movement, Dr. Michael Levitt.

Post by catherine a »

2004 PNE following vag. hysterectomy and A & P repair. 2007 TIR surgery France. severe entrapment at Alcocks canal & SS ligaments . Have my life back. 90% cured.No longer have medical appts.or physio.Some pain remains but is tolerable. 2012 Flew from Australia to the UK without pain flare. Very manageable. Almost back to normal. Now hold support group meetings at KEMH Subiaco Perth WA. Every 2nd Sat. of the month. Still pace my activities. PN doesn't dominate any more.
calluna

Re: The other Women's Movement, Dr. Michael Levitt.

Post by calluna »

Thankyou Catherine, I shall read this website carefully.
Lernica

Post by Lernica »

Thanks, Catherine. This looks like a very helpful book. Unfortunately the "purchase" button doesn't seem to work in Canada, nor is the book available online at Amazon. I would love to order it though.
Athlete until pain started in 2001. Diagnosed with PN in Nov. 2010. Probable cause: 3 difficult labors, 5 pelvic surgeries for endometriosis, and undiagnosed hip injuries. 60% better after 3 rounds of shockwave therapy in Cornwall, Ontario (Dec - Feb/12). 99% better after bilateral hip scopes for FAI and labral tears (April and July/12). Pelvic pain life coach Lorraine Faendrich helped me overcome the mind/body connection to chronic pain: http://www.radiantlifedesign.com
calluna

Post by calluna »

Doesn't work in the UK either. Lots of information on the website, though. He is basically recommending a weekly cleanse using magnesium sulphate.

Return to “LIBRARY - PUBLICATIONS & MEDICAL JOURNALS”