Link for Letter to Doctors please?

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Jeanette_C

Link for Letter to Doctors please?

Post by Jeanette_C »

Hi, I have been reading these forums for the past two years and it has taken me all this time to pluck up the courage to join in. I am in Australia and Do have my story, but for now, may I be a nuisance and ask someone to point me in the direction of the link for the letter to doctors explaining PN. I have done a search on the forums...even saw it yesterday but I am really sorry that I just cannot find it. I need it for yet another doctor in a few days time, after which I will be back to tell my tale of woe :)
I really am so debilitated that I'm literally "bed bound" now.

As I said, I really would love some advice and to tell my story....in the meantime, thank you in advance and I apologise if I have put this post in the wrong place or done something wrong. I promise to learn along the way.
Cheers Jeanette
calluna

Re: Link for Letter to Doctors please?

Post by calluna »

Hi Jeannette, welcome to the forums.

You'll find the Fact Sheet handout for Medical Professionals here - that's in the Announcements and Community section. Hope this helps!
Ezzl

Re: Link for Letter to Doctors please?

Post by Ezzl »

Hi jeanette,

I live i'n Sydney Australia n have had the pn release surgery n going through the procedures again to see where else I'm entrapped. Feel free to pm me n I'd love to talk to u

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”